How to complete the Dark Matter collection in NBA 2K23?
If you're an avid player of NBA 2K, you're probably familiar with the concept of collections. Collections are sets of cards that players can complete to unlock rewards. Rewards range from MyTeam Points, Tokens, and even Dark Matter cards, the most coveted rewards. This article will discuss the cheapest Dark Matter collection reward in NBA 2K23 and other currently available collections.
We'll also be giving you tips on completing these collections and getting the most value for your NBA2K MT.
Cheap Dark Matter Collection Reward
The cheap Dark Matter collection reward currently available in NBA 2K is the Mystery Player collection. This collection consists of five players, each required to complete the set. The five players are:
Dark Matter Vince Carter
Dark Matter Penny Hardaway
Dark Matter Derrick Rose
Dark Matter Brandon Roy
- Mystery Player
The Mystery Player is the final reward for completing the collection, and it's a Dark Matter card. However, the identity of the Mystery Player is known once you complete the set. This means you could get a Dark Matter card for a player you don't particularly want.
Completing this collection will cost you around 300,000 MT, which is still significant. However, this is the cheapest option compared to the other Dark Matter collections, which can cost upwards of a million MT.
Aside from the Mystery Player collection, there are also other collections that you can complete in NBA 2K. These collections are:
Out of Position 2
- Retro 2
Completing these collections will unlock Galaxy Opal cards, which are also highly sought-after rewards in the game. To complete a GO collection, you must collect all the Pink Diamond (PD) cards in the set. Each collection's number of PD cards varies, but it's usually around 15 to 20 cards.
Tips for Completing Collections
Completing collections can be daunting, especially if you're new to the game. Here are some tips to help you out:
- Buy cards during off-peak hours: Cards are usually cheaper, so try to buy them when fewer players are online.
- Snipe cards: Sniping is buying cards listed at a low price and then reselling them for a profit. This requires patience and quick reflexes, but it is a great way to save MT.
- Sell duplicate cards: When you have duplicate cards, sell them at the auction house. This will give you more MT that you can use to complete other collections.
- Check the auction house regularly: The prices of cards can fluctuate, so check the auction house regularly to see if you can get a good deal on a card you need.
- Focus on one collection at a time: Completing collections can take much time and MT. Focus on completing one collection at a time to avoid getting overwhelmed.
Completing collections in NBA 2K can be a rewarding experience, especially if you get a Dark Matter or Galaxy Opal card as a reward. The Mystery Player collection is currently the cheapest Dark Matter collection reward, while the other collections offer Galaxy Opal cards. Use our tips to help you complete collections efficiently and get the most value for your MT.